Saturday, October 27, 2012

In other news..

There is no other news, just a title to get you excited, hope you did. Saturday night and I'm home alone cranking some school work. Had a wee/major freak out last week because I realised how many assignments I have to do, in so little time. I don't have exams {thankfully} and I do sympathize with those who have to study for those yucky things. 

One of the assignments on my "to do" list is to make a webzine {an online magazine} so it's been my task to take photos for this website, which is based on Casabella Lane. For those of you who aren't from Hamilton, Casabella is a very cute side street with lots of cute boutique shops including Redcurrent which is my absolute favourite.  

Here's a few of my photos so far with improvements still to be made. 








Enjoy your weekend! Til next time oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment